Brentwood FUN Lunch and Popcorn Program
Hello Brentwood Eagle Families,
PAC has started up the FUN Lunch and Popcorn program again this year. To sign up for notifications please click the following link: https://brentwoodpac.ca/resources/online-forms/.
Fun lunch ordering is done online at brentwoodelementary.hotlunches.net. Parents need to register
their children every school year. Even if you registered your child on the website last year, you need to
register them again this year!
Follow these instructions:
1. Go to brentwoodelementary.hotlunches.net
2. Click the “Register” button to sign up.
3. Enter your name, email address, phone number. Your email address will be your user ID that
you will use for access to the hot lunch website. Enter a password and then enter it again to
verify that it is correct.
Please mark the following dates on your calendar:
FUN LUNCH DATES
• October 19, November 23, January 18, February 8, March 8, April 12, May 24
**Ordering is done monthly and closes 10 days prior to the date (Sundays); these days may change.
• October 17, November 21, January 23, February 13, March 13, April 17, May 29, June 19
**Ordering is done monthly and closes 5 days prior to the date; these days may change.
The Fun Lunch and Popcorn programs are volunteer run. Please consider volunteering. Please sign up at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70A0C45AFAC2EA2FC1-call or email us if you are
able to volunteer (email@example.com). You will be emailed prior to the date with more details.
Please visit to the PAC Website for updates: https://brentwoodpac.ca/
Thank you in advance!